Saturday, April 30, 2016

Z is for ZERO #AtoZBlogging Challenge

Today I do a happy dance as I focus on the word ZERO for the letter Z. That's right! There are zero posts left in this April blogging challenge! 

To be quite honest, I'm pretty surprised I completed it. There were a few days when I thought I was going to slip and either miss or fall behind. However, I pulled through no matter how difficult it became. I'm excited that this challenge was a success. I think it accomplished the purpose of the event, which was to get everyone blogging and writing more. 

While I feel I developed a better blogging habit, I have several more things I'd like to get back to focusing on. I hope to continue a regular blogging schedule, but it may be reduced to once a week or something similar.

Why do that when I have a good routine going? Well for starters, I have a brand new picture book out that was released April 20, 1026 title Caitie the Caterpillar. So that will need some well deserved attention. In addition, I'm working on a fantasy novel ( a brand new task for me). And, as I've stated earlier this month, one of my goals was to write more and keep up with my projects. Now that I've tackled this goal, it is onward to the next! 

It was fun blogging with all my new A to Z friends. I  discovered many new and interesting blogs which I plan to continue following. 

Zippity-Do-Dah! A to Z Blogging Challenge 2016 is complete and a success. 




No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics