Okay, so it's only five days in and I am really pushing myself to keep going in this A to Z Challenge. After a long day of handling family and work responsibilities, it is tough to consistently blog every day. This is especially true since I have been out of the blogging loop for a while.
My "Writing Enemy" has been in full swing
today. It started with not wanting to get up on this cold morning. With a
little effort, I got up and began the day. Instantly, I made the rounds
and woke the kids. In what seemed like a flash of time, we had
breakfast and were out the door. As the kids went through their school
day and as I went through my work day, I made an effort to consider my
"Today is E," I pondered. "What interesting topic
can I write about? Ugh, is there even ANYTHING interesting about the
This internal dialogue suggests I certainly
could have benefited from a few extra minutes this morning. However,
with a little more effort, I continued to ponder my topic. After all, if
I was going to have an easier time with my post this evening, I'd have
to be ready.
After work/school was a mad rush of
travelling to the doctors for one of the kids, unexpected medical tests,
homework, dinner, clean up... and then BAM! An hour before I should be
turning in to bed I finally have the time to do the next day's post.
was extremely tempting to just head to bed and "let it go", but I made a
strong effort to sit down in front of the computer and open my blog. I
still wasn't sure what my topic would be until I started writing. Many
times, that's how it is with my writing. I can plan for a certain type
of post or writing, but too often, my writing turns into something else
Now, exactly two minutes after my preferred
bedtime, I'm nearing the end of my post. I've overcome a busy day and
many temptations to get here. I have made every effort to complete day 5
of the challenge. Hopefully, with consistent effort, the challenge will
become more like a second nature.
How are you doing on this fifth day of the A to Z Blogging Challenge?
- Z is for ZERO #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- Y is for Yippee #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- X is for eXtremely Difficult #AtoZBlogging Challen...
- W is for Weary # A to Z Blogging Challenge
- V is for Voice #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- U is for Ultimate #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- T is for Time #AtoZ Blogging Challenge
- S is for Surprise # AtoZ Blogging Challenge
- R is for Reading #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- Q is for Quest # AtoZBlogging Challenge
- P is for Pictures of Me
- O is for OOPS! #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- N is New Content #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- M is for Midway #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- L is for Like #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- K is for Keep Going #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- J is for Juggling #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- I is for Intent #AtoZ Blogging Challenge
- H is for Hope #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- G is for Goals #AtoZBloggig Challenge
- F is for Freedom #AtoZBlogingChallenge
- E is for Every Effort #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- D is for Daily Schedule #AtoZBloggingChallenge
- C is For Creative Writing #AtoZBlogging Challenge...
- Books, Books, Books #AtoZBlogging Challenge
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2008 (44)