Saturday, April 23, 2016

T is for Time #AtoZ Blogging Challenge

Today's word of the day for our blogging challenge is TIME.   The hardest part of the challenge in the beginning for me (other than finding content) was finding the time to do this regularly. This weekend especially, is hard. All three of my children are in a high school play this weekend, so it is amazing to me that I've been able to steal away a few minutes. 


I'm also working on a writing project and trying to get My Light Magazine up again. I'm beginning to get a little better at time management when it comes to my writing. It is much easier to put the writing on the back burner when we have work and kids. However,  I feel like the brain is another muscle ( so to speak). The more we exercise our writing, the stronger it becomes.  In fact, I used to journal every night. Time permitting, I may revisit journaling. Writing routinely, no matter what it is I was writing about, helped shape my future writing.

And so, in this busy mom's life, I am grateful that I am still finding the time to keep up with the challenge. I think I just might make it. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good post. Time is something we all need more of - especially with this challenge. Good luck with the rst of it - we're on the final run now!

Dark History Blog no 946

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics