Monday, April 25, 2016

U is for Ultimate #AtoZBlogging Challenge

In this final week of the A to Z Blogging challenge, we continue with the letter U. I have been at a loss for words on this one. Ultimately, I settled on the word ultimate.

As we wind down on this ultimate challenge, I'm experiencing first hand how difficult it is to discuss a theme in 26 different unique (Hey! Another U word) ways. Mix that up with a weekend full of kids' activities and I was struggling to find the time to blog.

However, I am pushing through because I have made it this far will reach the end. It is my ultimate goal to complete the challenge, so that I can tackle some of my other writing goals. And while I feel this post has been a challenging one, I carry on. Yes, this post is quite short, Ultimately, I'm impressed I came up with this much.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics