Friday, April 22, 2016

S is for Surprise # AtoZ Blogging Challenge

For today's challenge I'm looking at the word SURPRISE for the letter S.  I am truly surprised at myself for my accomplishments in this challenge. This was a last minute decision to join the challenge at the end of March. I was pretty sure that life would somehow get in the way.

One of the things I found helpful the most in this challenge was taking it step by step and trying to have some idea what I would do next. The first week I was trying to find a good routine, but as time went on,  I found my own way. Usually I tried to post one night in advance. I had a goal of doing a few a head of time, but I never found time for that...yet. I love how this has helped me sit down routinely and write.

I'm also surprised how much easier it became to take time out to blog. Once I let my perfectionist in me step aside a little and sat down to just write, it was much easier.  

What are some things that have surprised you about this challenge so far?


No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics