Friday, April 29, 2016

Y is for Yippee #AtoZBlogging Challenge

With only two posts left, including this one, I tackle"Yippee" for the letter Y. 

The end is in sight and our blogging goal is almost met. Anyone who has been going through it with me knows the strength and dedication it is taking to complete the challenge.  

When I felt "Weary" like I did a few posts ago, I mustered up the strength to not only carry on with my posting, but I even planned out around my other obligations.  When I wanted to read an extra chapter instead of blogging, I mustered up the strength to put the book down until I met my daily goal.

This all certainly calls for a celebratory "Yippee" from all the bloggers participating in the challenge. I'm not sure if I will throw myself a reading party, bog down with more writing time, or take a mini writing vacation. 
How will you celebrate your victory?  Don't be shy! You earned it!


1 comment:

C R Ward said...

I think you're right, we should all celebrate. Someone should host an online party for all of us who have made it through to the end. Although in my case it's not the posting I have a problem with, it's all the blog visiting. I'm sooo far behind! LOL

Carol at My Writing Journal

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics