Thursday, April 7, 2011

F is for Frederico the Mouse Violinist












A few months ago I reviewed a great new children's book titled Frederico the Mouse Violinist, by Mayra Calvani.  This continues to be a favorite of mine of Guardian Angel Publishing. This great tale about Frederico learning to play the violin is an inspiration to musicians and those interested in the field of music. I can just see future musicians wrapping themselves up in a blanket and enjoying this wonderful story.

You've read my review before of this enchanting book. Here's what some others had to say:

"Truly a new classic in picture books! " --  Nancy I Sanders

"Frederico the Mouse Violinist struck a very special chord in my heart" --Nicole Weaver


Visit the links below for more reviews, information and how to purchase this great new book:

 http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/frederico.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Frederico-Mouse-Violinist-Mayra-Calvani/dp/1616331135



I

No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics