Friday, February 20, 2009

Jen's Writing Tips


I'm starting a new series on my blog called Jen's Writing Tips. I am still learning along with all the other authors, as we all are constantly learning and growing. The purpose is to help others achieve their writing goals. Each post in the series will hopefully give you something to think about on your next project. Enjoy and good luck! Feel free to leave a comment after any of the posts. Readers may appreciate the feedback.

Clip art licensed from the Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com

1 comment:

Karina Fabian said...

Hi, Jen! Your blog came up on my Google Alerts--already a good sign!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for tips. I just started a newsletter with marketing tasks. I call it the 30-Minute Marketer because none of the tasks should take longer than that, but it's really a nag-rag to get authors moving.

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics