Friday, February 15, 2008

Author Cindy Reeg's Phenomenal Blog






I made a recent discovery: Cindy Reeg's blog. The minute her page loads on your browser, you see colors galore. It has an immediate "kid appeal", which always grabs my attention. Her blog highlights news of fellow authors, such as today's post featuring Margot Finke.


I planned on just focussing on Cynthia's blog, but realized that wouldn't do her justice. I found myself browsing her entire site for quite some time. Her creativity shines right down to her "About Me" page, which is in interview format.


There's a little something for everybody. On her "Teachers and Parents" page she has information about her creative school visits. There's even tips for us writers on how to conduct a fun school visit.


No matter which page you visit, you'll likely run into something fun. The "Kids" page is just that: FUN. There's links, crafts, recipes and even suggested readings.


My personal favorite was her "Travel and Family" page. There's exciting photographs of her worldly travels. Viewing her picture of Italy may be the closest I get to that country for a while. The picture I loved the most, however, was of her two cats napping on the photocopier. Nothing could capture a cat's peronality better than that.


Hey, don't take my word for it. Go visit Cynthia's Blog and website at http://www.cynthiareeg.com/blog/index.html to see for yourself. If you love it as much as I do, don't forget to visit her contact page and tell her about it.


1 comment:

Cynthia Reeg said...

Wow, Jennifer, thanks for the great review of my website. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :-)

Cindy

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics