Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another OUAT Acceptance

Yesterday I recveived another acceptance from Once Upon a Time Magazine! If I weren't so tired from taking the kids to the huge Barnes & Noble bookstore, I would have been bouncing around the livingroom.

I quickly signed the contract and completed some other business the editor wanted. Any OUAT readers out there, I can't wait to share my articles with you. Theres's another one I have submitted about the break up of a critique group I was in. I'm wondering how that one will turn out. It's not exactly an uplifting situation, but it does suggest ways to cope when something like that does happen.

I'm still waitingfor word on a picture book that I wrote. I should be hearing soon from the publishing company. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics