Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SCBWI's Conference Blog

I stumbled across this blog - the SCBWI conference blog. Though I will not be attending the Summer Conference in LA due to the fact I'm on the East Coast, I have benefited from the conference in New York and local confrences in my home state. If you're an SCBWI member, give this site a visit.

Many of you know I've been adding writing tips to my blog. The biggest tip I can offer you is to attend a conference now and then. Of course, you won't be getting anywhere if you don't write, but the fellowship, networking and learning from other writers at the conferences are definitely a plus.

Check out the blog at http://scbwiconference.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Donna McDine said...

Hi Jennifer:

Thanks for the tip on this valuable blog.

Regards,
Donna
Children’s Author
Write What Inspires You Blog
Donna M. McDine’s Website

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics