Follow me

Follow Me!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Submissions for My LIght Magazine

ATTENTION AUTHORS AND ILLUSTRATORS!!

We are in need of stories and articles for January asap. The earlier the better so I can give our illustrators time to work on the project.

Also- illustrators - if you have time or are willing to work on a short deadline this month e-mail me asap and let me know what you prefer to do: story, article, poetry, designs to perk up stories, etc.

In addition - we are now accepting submissions in every category for our February, March APril and May issues. The categories include: stories, articles, poems, puzzles, arts and crafts, recipes, profiles on saints (which will be up year-round)

PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND ALL SUBS IN AN ATTACHMENT,with category and age group in the subject line ( this helps us with our organizing). Send subs to our assistant editor:

jaclyn morales
jaclynmorales@mylightmagazine.com

Any further questions contact Jaclyn or

Jennifer
editor@mylightmagazine.com

Or feel free to post a question in the My Light Group if you think others will benefit. www.groups.yahoo.com/group/mylight

As always, thanks for your help!

Jennifer Gladen
Editor,
My Light Magazine
http://mylightmagazine.com

No comments:

Children's Author

I'm On Networked Blogs

Analytics