Thursday, November 20, 2008

All About Lanaia Lee

Before I post part two of Lanaia's prologue, I have an interview to share with you. Lanaia stopped by the blog and answered some questions I had for her. I wanted to know more about this fascinating author, and I'm sure you do, too. I will post later today part 2 of the prologue. Below are some interesting Lanaia facts:

Do you have any pets?

Oh yes, I have a three month old cocker spaniel, named D. J., named for my husband, David. D. J. stands for David Junior. I recently had a seven year old Jack Russell Terrier named Jack, by my Japanese step-mother, Jack was diabetic and died May 19th, so my husband got me D. J. for my anniversary.

What is going on with your writing these days?

I am working on the final book of my fantasy series Of Atlantis, then I have 4 more novels planned with my publisher, A, G. Press, as well as a poetry book ever so often. I signed a life time contract with them

What are your future goals for your writing?

I want to see Of Atlantis go to the big screen. Almost every one knows Atlantis, but my books are unique, as the story idea, has never been done before.

In one sentence—what do you want people to say about your writing in fifty years?

I want to be synonymous with Of Atlantis, like George Lucas is with Star Wars or Gene Roddenbury is with Star Trek


Where can we find out more about you?
http://lanaiaslair.com (sign my guest book)

http://lanaialee.wordpress.com

www.myspace.com/lanaialee -

Is there a place where readers can reach you?

I am pretty much always on line writing, promoting, etc. e-mail me at lanaia74@yahoo.com


Take as much space as necessary to speak to our readers—what would you like them to know about you and your writing?

I would like everyone to know, I am just a person like everyone else, even though I travel on wheels instead of legs. I am a very strong woman that has survived a lot. Give my writing a chance, read it and just like everyone that reads it, they say they are hooked. I hope my books, and the story of my life, there will be something for everyone. And thank you for taking the time to talk with me. I hope I gave you some in sight into Lanaia Lee and Of Atlantis.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics