Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The excitement is brewing for all the Musers!

If you've been looking for professional writing tips, I'm sure you're one of the many authors that signed up for the Muse Online Writer's Conference. Once again I signed up for many, many workshops.

One would think my eyes are bigger than my brain if they saw the list I signed up for. The truth is, all these workshops are invaluable. Some of the info you pick up there are things you'd learn in a paid writing class. (And the perks! Don't forget about the perks!) Just about every workshop offers some type of benefit, whether it be a deeper knowledge of the industry or drawings for free stuff. You just never know what you're walking in to. Hope to see you there.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics