Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BUSY AS A BEE

The weather is warming up out here. I almost convinced my husband to get the air conditioners started this week. And with warm weather comes those pesky bees. The bees that send my 6 and 7 year old girls shrieking and running for cover.

Just as the bees are out and buzzing around in the new warm weather, I've been just as busy with writing. I've been zipping around between touching up my book projects, attempting to keep up with my blogs and critique groups, and mostly I've been organizing my Catholic magazine, My Light. Though school has yet to be let out, it still seems as if August first ( the publication of the debut issue) is fast approaching.

I don't mind the craziness though. I love every part of it. Just as long as nobody comes at me with a fly swatter!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics