Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Guardian Angel Publishing



What do you think of this new logo for Guardian Angel Publishing? A wonderful work of art, I'd say. It's not a surprise, since the artist who designed it, Kevin Scott Collier, is a talented children's illustrator.


As you may know, I'm having my first picture book published this summer,"A Star in the Night," by Guardian Angel Publishing. While I may be a very new member of the G.A.P. family, I already know working with G.A.P. is like working with family. The editors, other authors and illustrators are friendly and helpful. I'm proud to be a new addition to this family.

1 comment:

Donna Alice said...

Hooray on your upcoming book! My book should be out this year too. Sometimes it seems like a long road but it's close to the end of the journey for my mystery. Can't wait to hold the finished product in my hand.

Congrats to you too!

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics