Sunday, November 18, 2007

What Are You Thankful For?

I can't believe it's almost here. Thanksgiving is on Thursday. Before you know it, it will be Christmas. The busy season will seem to take forever for the kids, but will be a blur for the grownups.
As Thanksgiving approaches, we reflect on the things that we are thankful for in life. I'm thankful for my family and for chasing my dream to become a children's author. However, the thing I'm most thankful for is that for the most part the kids have been healthy. They've avoided hospital stays (except for one for Jacqueline) since at least September. I'm thankful that some bone pains she was having are nothing major to worry about.

What are some things you're thankful for this season? Feel free to share by posting a comment.

1 comment:

Mayra Calvani said...

Dear Jennifer,

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on Shari's blog under my interview. Congrats on Nano! I couldn't partake in it this year, but I also made it the last two years. It was thrilling! You should be tired and deserve a rest! lol

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics