Thursday, October 25, 2007

NaNoWriMo

National Novel Writing Month -- a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. I must have had one huge cup of coffee before I visited that website. Whatever it was, I was driven to sign up for the challenge.

It looks like it will be fun along with being challenging. I'll just have to make it clear: No emergencies this month. If mom acts strange, it's because she wired up on caffeine trying to hit her 2,000-words-a-day goal. And remember, there's no need to call an ambulance. I'm not attached to the computer chair. It only appears that way.

Really, though, I'm up to the challenge. My idea is brewing in my head. Confidence is rising. And of course my will to achieve this goal will drive me to the finish line.

Check out this link to follow my progress:

http://www.nanowrimo.org/user/217690

4 comments:

Donna McDine said...

Hi Jen...thanks for visiting my website..it's great to make the connection. Your website is wonderful...very eye catching for this time of the year. Good luck with NaNoWriMo...let me know how you make out. Your current project is a fantastic topic. Very happy to hear that your daughter is a recipient of the organ donor program and she is doing well. Would you like to trade links for each other's blogs?

Warm regards,
Donna

Cate Gardner said...

Good luck with your NaNo project - less than a week to go now. Cate :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making the decision to write a novel during November. It will probably be easier than you think!

Donna Alice said...

I hit the halfway point on my NANO project today. Sure hope I can get the other 25K words done. Thanksgiving is going to take a big chunk out of next week--nail biting, nail biting.

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics