Friday, July 5, 2019

Newsletters - A New Territory for Me

I've attended some great webinars organized by Kevin T. Johns  titled the Writer's Craft Summit. It was a great series of webinars that rejuvinated my writing. One of the things they stressed was the importance of having an e-mail list.  It is a great way to continue to get your name out there and let readers know about your work.

So, I took the plunge and began my newsletter.

First I needed to decide WHAT to put in my newsletter. After thinking about it, I decided on updates on my work, book recommendations and freebies for signing up. Now that my newsletter had a design. I was ready to promote it. I advertised to spread the word and offered a sign up bonus. It's still going on if you want to get in on it. When you sign up form the newsletter, you get free coloring pages and a free lesson plan that goes with one of my books. You can sign up here! 

This is still a new area for me but I'm learning more and more every day. What are some of your favorite newsletters?



No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics