Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jen's Writing Tip # 10: Join the Conference!

That's right. There's no better way to make contacts, sharpen your skills and learn about the craft than to attend a writer's conference. I know, I know. The cash flow isn't there to attend as many as you'd wish. That's why I've been attending the Muse Online Writer's Conference the past few years. It's perfect for my situation. I can attend it from home and the best part is: it's free!

This year the conference runs from October 12, 2009-October 18, 2009, however the deadline to register is August 1, 2009. The director of the conference made it clear: NO EXCEPTIONS. So, if you'd like to attend the conference, head on over to the Muse Group and sign up - before August 1.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Children's Author

Analytics